- Urea 20% is a moisturizing agent, which also acts as an enhancer for the penetration of active substances into the skin. This natural component is an antimicrobial and antibacterial agent, therefore it promotes the healing of skin microtraumas. At a concentration of 20%, it acts as a keratolytic and increases the absorption of water in the stratum corneum, smoothes chapped, dry and rough areas, gently exfoliating and softening.
- Panthenol has moisturizing, soothing, healing properties. It soothes the skin, relieves irritation and reduces the intensity of peeling.
- Vitamin F increases the tone of the epidermis, improves the appearance and structure of the skin.
- Castor oil has a soothing effect, it helps to cope with such problems of the skin, as dryness, dehydration, peeling, roughness and loss of elasticity.
- Almond oil softens, moisturizes, soothes, helps relieve irritation, restores elasticity to the skin. Perfectly nourishes and strengthens.
- Shea butter has strong antioxidant and regenerative properties, stimulates collagen production. Thanks to the oil, scratches and small wounds heal quickly, cracks disappear.
- Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates the natural regeneration of skin cells, and enhances their barrier functions.
- Chamomile extract is a natural antiseptic that has a disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effect. Relieves irritation, has a calming effect.
Cream for hands and feet Urea 20% prevents the formation of excessive keratinization. Effectively softens and moisturizes the skin from the very first application. Suitable for eliminating the imperfections of rough skin of the palms, elbows, knees, heels. Helps in the treatment of diabetic foot syndrome.
Not suitable for daily use. For everyday use you need a product with a lower concentration of the active ingredient - Urea 10%.
Ingredients/Composition* (INCI): aqua, urea, castor oil, glyceryl stearate, ceteareth-20, ceteareth-12, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, sweet almond (prunus dulcis) oil, glycerin, lanolin, cera alba, jojoba buxus chinensis oil, shea (butyrospermum parkii) butter, panthenol, dipropylene glycol, decylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, pаrfume, linoleic acid, linolenic acid.
*Individual intolerance to individual components may occur. Test the product before use: apply a small amount to the neck or wrist. Look for the reaction for 24 hours.
How to use: apply a small amount of cream to very dry or rough areas, after cleansing the skin. Massage until completely absorbed.