- Urea at a concentration of 10% is a powerful moisturizer, also acting as a booster for the infiltration of other active ingredients into the skin. It is an antimicrobial and antibacterial, so it heals and soothes irritated skin.
- Castor oil has a soothing effect, it helps to cope with such problems of the skin, as dryness, dehydration, peeling, roughness and loss of elasticity.
- Vitamin F increases the tone of the epidermis, improves the appearance and structure of the skin.
- Panthenol has moisturizing, soothing, healing properties. It soothes the skin, relieves irritation and reduces the intensity of peeling.
- Chamomile extract, due to its aseptic properties, has a disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effect. Relieves irritation, has a calming effect.
Hand and foot cream Urea 10% is a universal remedy for all ages. Due to its light texture, it is quickly absorbed. It Provides the necessary hydration and nutrition to damaged, dehydrated and rough skin of the hands and feet even after the first use.
Ingredients/Composition* (INCI): aqua, urea, glyceryl stearate, ceteareth-20, ceteareth-12, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, ethylhexyl stearate, glycerin, ricinus communis (castor) oil, dimethicone, pentaerythrityl distearate, sodium hyaluronate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), dicaprylyl carbonate, panthenol, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, chamomilla recutita (camomile) extract, hypericum perforatum (saint-john’s-wort) extract, sodium stearoyl glutamate, sodium polyacrylate, diazolidinyl urea, propylene glycol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, parfum.
*Individual intolerance to individual components may occur. Test the product before use: apply a small amount to the neck or wrist. Look for the reaction for 24 hours.
How to use: apply to clean skin. Time of absorption: less than a minute.